Friday

I'm Pregnant & I Don't Know It???



Taurus Apr 20 | May 20 
"Rachael Yanetta, a young English woman, got a bellyache while working her regular job at the local pub. Despite the pain, she toughed it out until her shift was over, then went home. Her distress increased, though, and at 3 am she checked into the hospital. A little over an hour later, to her shock, she gave birth to her first child, having been unaware she was pregnant until the very end of her nine-month term. I predict a comparable sequence for you in the coming days, Taurus."

I certainly hope NOT!!! I have put on a few pounds, but that's winter weight - I swear!! Lazy and lethargic, yes, but I'm just a little prone to seasonal depression. This is obviously a metaphor for something else. Right??? This is why I don't like checking my horoscope. The stars are for gazing at, not for offering insight. Again, the stars are bullshit.

*some of the above qualities may be true. :(

1 comment:

Crand said...

7 years ago for Jill's birthday, I made her these exact prints (all 12 signs). Seriously, exactly the same. Which leads me to believe someone's ripped me off and made money off of it, and that's just rude.