Tuesday

The stars are bullshit




Taurus (April 20 - May 20) Tuesday, Mar 3, 2009
You might want to think about how you can make the most of your money situation right now. And if you decide that any financial arrangements you've gotten yourself into might not be to your advantage, don't worry. You ought to be able to make some kind of fresh financial start before long. Read more

This is my horoscope today?? Every once and a while I like to see what the stars have in store. It's a crock. What money, what finances?? I'm not even going to bother with my "lovecast"

That being said, all the traits of a Taurus listed above are dead-on. Wink.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Extremely good looking! Thats obviously my criteria for my best friend.

Not to mention maybe....dependable.

Rock on Celestica!